3 Fitness Trends We Love Right Now
Some people find exercise boring, but it certainly doesn’t have to be! Rather than doing the same thing all of the time why not try something completely different? Here are some of our favourite fitness trends at the moment.
Hula-hoops aren’t just for the kids! They are crazy fun and an excellent way to get fit. However, make sure you aren’t using the plastic hula-hoops that kids use! There are several different types of hula-hoops including weighted ones!
Coola Hoops in Melbourne has some great options. Check them out here.
The benefits of hula-hooping range from relaxation and stress relief right through to ab strengthening and toning and fat loss.
- Focus on trying to make sure you are keeping the hula hoop ‘in flight’
- You may get a few mild bruises while you are starting out
- The Mayo Clinic recommends you need to spend at least 10 minutes at a time hula-hooping to build your strength
Pioneered by Aussie Tara Simich (Franzinelli) Jungle Body offers 5 different programs to sculpt the body. Our top pick is Konga – a combination of dance, boxing, cardio and sculpting – it’s intense!
While it is high intensity it isn’t high in complexity meaning potentially anyone can do this, there is even a kids Konga class!
- Classes are available in VIC, NSW, ACT, QLD & WA. To find your closest one click
Another form of fitness that has been traditional associated as a children’s activity, but don’t be fooled trampolines are a great, fun source of fitness.
Trampoline chain Bounce, offer Bounce Fit classes made up of a structured exercise routine combined with free jumping. This is a high intensity, low impact form of exercise that assist with building your core and building muscle tone.
- Classes are available in VIC, WA, QLD & SA. To find your closest one, click here.
What’s your favourite fitness trend?