12-week fitness challenge 2020 part #1!
Rise of the 12 week challenge into a group fitness setting
As a mobile personal trainer and life coach, I found clients enjoyed the personal training service but saw it as expensive. I wanted to offer clients a more affordable personal training service in a group setting.
We decided to create a 12-week fitness challenge service.
The cost of the challenge
Creating the 12-week challenge allowed us to give clients personal training service in a group setting for only $32 per week for 12 weeks (compare this to $70 per session for one person).
WHAT YOU GET!
- A reward. Over $1,750 worth of prizes and cash to be won!
- A PT consultation: goal setting & advice
- A fitness assessment
- Before and After pictures with results chart
- A group food prep class with our chef
- A group shopping tour
- Workout programs tailored to YOU!
- Food guidance tailored to YOU!
- Entry to two indoor fitness classes
- Entry to one outdoor fitness class
Requirements to win the challenge
Prize pool divided between three winners based on four categories
- Body fat percentage
- Strength & endurance
- Completion of weekly individual fitness & food goals
- Group class attendance
Registration Date: 28th of January 2020
Start date: 4th of February 2020
No doubt, personal training is an amazing service especially if you have a specific goal or are new to fitness. However, not everyone can afford the service. We thought it was a pretty generous offer for a fitness challenge. What do you think about what you get in the challenge? Would you be interested in the next fitness challenge in May 2020?
Click here to sign up.